Monday, April 14, 2014

Crochet Maltese Terrier Amigurumi


Yay I did it! This is my attempt at a crochet Maltese terrier amigurumi. The pattern for the body was actually from something a totally different pattern, but I modified it and changed bits of it to create this little guy instead.

The hair around the face, nose, chest and back was done after making the initial body and head - and it was a bit difficult getting it to look right, but I think it came out okay in the end!

I'm really pleased with my efforts with this little guy. 

Maybe I should write down my notes from the original amigurumi crochet pattern and the modifications I made to create a new crochet pattern of my own so others can make him too?

What do you think? Is he more like a Maltese terrier amigurumi or a West Highland terrier amigurumi?

8 comments:

  1. Do you have a pattern for this please?
    Thank you. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Maltese and would love to have the pattern to make one.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Por favor , esse foi o único maltês que encontrei em português , você pode me enviar a receita dele? É para uma encomenda e estou começando agora no mundo dos amigurumis. . Meu email é tcbataude@gmail. Gratíssima

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comment is just like everyone else. Oh please, please a pattern 😢

    ReplyDelete
  5. may i know where to get all these doggies pattern..hope you dont mind sharing. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poderia me fornecer a receita desse maltês .se tiver em português eu agradeço ou pode ser inglês mesmo me viro...muito obrigada
    tatisamigudecore@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have the pattern pleaseeee??? <3 its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg. I love it. Would you make one to sell it
    I would love to give to my daughter We lost our Chester n this looks so much like him. Plz let me know

    ReplyDelete